Friday, November 4, 2011

#8 Fashion Look Books

 

Watching the above video about H&M Spring/ Summer Look book, I enjoyed looking at the clothes.  I have not personally purchased anything from H&M, but these clothes look rich and expensive. They sure did get that image across to the viewers.  Most of the looks that were shown I actually would buy.  I liked how they had models walking and they also showed the back view. Having the models walking, I could see how the garment would move on a person. The music that was added to this video was great. If they didn’t have music, I would find this boring. Overall, H&M did a amazing job with this look book!

The next video below is also H&M. Versace has teamed up with H&M and this line with be hitting the stores this month (November 2011). This is very exciting!!!  This video does showcase both a collection for women and men. I must say, most of the video shows the women's collection and only a few looks from the men's. Some of these looks are a little too out there for me but all the black ones, I would definitely rock them. At the end of the video, they showed some of the men’s clothing…. These looks are way out there! Whoever who will wear these are a trend setter. I wonder if this will be as big as Missoni was for Target?

 

Nordstrom BP
 

This video above is Nordstrom BP (Brass Plum). This is the first department and retailer that I worked for when I was 16 years old. BP targets to teenage girls/ young adults.  Their price point is very reasonable and reminds me of Forever 21, but with better quality. This video is very creative and targets to their customers. I liked how this look book has a story and it’s something you won’t forget!  



2 comments:

  1. I love the first H&M lookbook. I like how it is just a plain white background and then the models showing off the clothes. It helps to just focus on what the clothes look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the versace h&m one! It's a great preview of the collection and isn't distracting, which is key :)

    ReplyDelete