Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#5 Fall Color Trends for 2012

“When in doubt wear red” – Bill Blass

DVF



Last year around this time, must have color for lipstick was red.  Looks like this color trend has now made its way to the runway for fall 2012.  Fashion Snoops has reported that, “red will become one of the biggest colors for this season.”   Anywhere from clothing to accessories, you will most certainly be seeing this color one way or another.

I personally, enjoy wearing this color when I’m all dressed in black.  Wearing a simple little black dress with a red statement piece necklace just makes the outfit.  If you are not a big necklace fan then try a red purse or red flats/ high heels. It will definitely give a little pop to your black outfit.  Every skin color can look fabulous in a shade of red!

3 comments:

  1. Spot on. Red is so hot right now from the runways to the streets. My personal fave are red skinny jeans. Its a great way to spice an outfit that would be rather boring! I also love red accessories. With the right color red, you can take any look from being so-so to amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry! I completely agree with you. When I'm wearing my usual winter uniform of black on black, adding a pop of red is a great way to add visual interesting to an outfit. Can't wait to rock this trend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE! Every skin color looks great in red. I'm really excited for red this season, it's one of my favorite colors. Just implementing a little red into your wore drove can be such a big statement. Many people are don't wear red often, it's considered a daring color, I think people should wear red often, there it's just another fabulous color that always looks great, like black. I hope red does well this season. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete