Saturday, October 1, 2011

#4 Fashion Trend from New York City

Backpacks

Walking around 7Ave, I noticed both males and females are using different types of backpacks.  Most of the men were seen with, The North Face backpacks. While the females, were seen with printed ones. Since this is New York City, I did see some black ones.  I also saw a male that had a skateboard backpack on while carrying his long board. The first picture (above) the guy on the right has a Calvin Klein backpack on.  When it came to the females, the only backpack I could recognize is (Middle picture of pattern backpack) from Vera Bradley.
 
Printed Backpacks

Black Backpacks
 The North Face backpacks


  Many retailers are carrying a good amount of backpacks this season.  I actually purchased a Marc by Marc Jacobs, printed backpack a few months ago from Nordstrom.  When I went home to show my mother what I bought, she even went out and purchased Marc by Marc Jacobs backpack but in another print.  Here are some great backpacks that are available online!















2 comments:

  1. i love the backpack trend with stylish ones from urban outfitters and Marc Jacobs! Its the perfect way to carry around all the books you need while looking stylish and helping out your back!!! I cant wait to find one of my own soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you picked up on this. I never would've noticed, especially since backpacks only remind me of elementary school! Any luck finding The Row's 30 something thousand dollar sold out backpack on anyone haha?

    ReplyDelete