Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nine ways to say Mustache


I purchased the above Wildfox mustache t-shirt at Bloomingdale's back in May and usually wear it at the beach. A few weeks ago, one of my guy friends made a comment about how he wants a mustache shirt. I started my search around different stores to find the perfect mustache male shirt. I ended up finding one at Urban Outfitters but I didn't think he would like it. I then realized - why not make a one of a kind, personal touch mustache t-shirt? The creative wheels started to roll. I thought about what might interest him and how he always wants to learn something new. He also mentioned in passing that he was learning Greek in his free time. The light bulb went off! I started to research different languages and the word "mustache".

The end result was nine different languages and one happy friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment