Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tis the Season of Gifting- Holiday 2012


When I was an intern at the Bloomingdale's Fashion Office in New York City we were given a project from the VP of Men's Fashion Director, Kevin. This was the first time Kevin had called a meeting with all of the Fashion Office Interns to discuss an upcoming project. Our assignment was to come up with holiday gift ideas and present it in a month. Since there were four interns, including myself, the categories were: Accessories, Men’s, Women’s and Home. We ended up picking the category from a bowl. I was given Home Products.

I started to research trend forecasting websites and magazines. Below are just three out of the ten I ended up presenting to the VP and all of the Fashion Directors.   To “WOW” everyone, I created a 3D board.


  
 




All the gifts were under $100.00!







Each gift was able to come off of the board and was passed around the room. They loved my board so much that they kept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment